The Micro Plus family of 3D printers is ideal for a wide variety of professional 3D printing applications that require accuracy, reliability and a smooth surface finish that minimizes post-processing. Available in two configurations, the Micro Plus series is a professional grade 3D printing solution utilizing an industrial UV LED light source and an integrated, embedded PC with Wi-Fi. The touchscreen adds convenience to the user interface, allowing for the necessary files for print to quickly and easily be transferred from any network computer directly to the Micro Plus via Wi-Fi. Micro Plus 3D printers can produce functional parts with exceptional surface quality without sacrificing speed. The materials available for the Micro Plus line cover a wide range of applications, including jewelry, toy, medical, industrial design and engineering, and more.
Build Envelope 65 x 40 x 100 mm (2.36 x 1.77 x 3.94 in.)
XY Resolution* 60 µm (0.0024 in.)
Dynamic Z Resolution (Material dependent) 25 – 75 µm (0.001 – 0.003 in.)
Light Source Industrial UV LED
Data Handling STL
Warranty 1 year back to factory including parts and labor
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
- Touchscreen and embedded PC with Wi-Fi capability add ease to the user interface.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 22.86 x 24.13 x 61.5 cm (9 x 9.5 x 24.2 in.)
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs)
Entertainment, Jewelry, Consumer Goods, Education, Medical Devices, Manufacturing