Introducing the Moai, a new innovation in SLA laser printing.
Moai’s key features:
- Professional grade UV laser with a 70 microns spot size running at 405 nm (microns) wavelength and a maximum power of 150 mW.
- Full access to laser setting, including power level, exposure time and galvo (mirror galvanometer) travel speed.
- Can print objects up to 13 x 13 x 18 cm
- Moai uses standard gcode for printing via SD flash card. This makes the print process transparent to the user and allows for experimentation.
- Excellent resin compatibility due to full laser control. The user can use almost any UV resin designed for 405 nm wavelength.
- Designed for learning and experimentation. We made Moai easy to put together so the user can learn about the inner working of a laser SLA printer and try new resins and algorithms.
- Upgradable and customizable – designed so that user can easily swap new parts to upgrade or add functionality. There are plenty areas in Moai system designed for user customization.