Η Unishape δηλώνει παρούσα για μια ακόμη χρονιά στην Διεθνή Έκθεση Νανοτεχνολογίας ISSON21 με στόχο τόσο την τεχνολογική της ανάπτυξη όσο και και την ανάπτυξη του δικτύου συνεργαστών.
…where the world-class experts share their knowledge with the scientists & engineers of tomorrow…
The ISSON Summer Schools will give the opportunity to young researchers and early-career scientists and engineers to participate in a series of lectures on the emerging fields of Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies.
This year ISSON21 is divided in three complementary schools that cover the significant areas in the N&N field:
The lectures will review the current trends and knowledge in the fields of NN in general (mainly in School 1) and in parallel focus in three main Application areas, the Organic Electronics (School 2), Nanomedicine (School 3). Furthermore, state-of-the-art techniques, as well as a demonstration-tour in the laboratory facilities for developing and characterizing nanoscale materials will also be included. Top class Experts from Universities, Research Institutions, and Industry worldwide will share their knowledge and experience in the format of lecture presentations. Generally, the ISSON program will be comprised of plenary and parallel sessions in order for the ISSON students to fix-and-attend lectures according to their preference.
Present your work in ISSON’s Special Poster Session
All ISSON participants can present their current research work (background and research activity) in a Special ISSON Poster Session to the rest of the group, the ISSON Committee and Lecturers at the Welcome Ceremony of ISSON Schools. In case you will also attend the NN21, ISFOE21 or I3D21 Conference, your poster can also be presented there!
At the end of ISSON21 Schools, the best poster will be awarded!
What are the ADVANTAGES of participating in these Schools?
- Interact with exceptional scientists and engineers from various fields and organizations
- Experience what interdisciplinarity means in N&N
- Attend the NN21 Conference with many WORKSHOPS, Topics, and Special Events
- Participate in ISFOE21 with several WORKSHOPS and Special Sessions
- Attend the I3D21 Conference a new addition to NANOTEXNOLOGY Events
- Be a part of all the Special Workshops which take place during the main Events of NANOTEXNOLOGY 2021
- Discuss with industry experts during the 10th NANOTEXNOLOGY Exhibition 2021
- Understand the ‘From Theory to Practice’ process
- Have the opportunity to show research work in the form of poster presentations
- Be eligible to compete for a Poster Award in the selected Conference
- Discuss research work face-to-face with experienced researchers
- Learn how to be open to new ideas, be creative and how to implement them
- Enhance professional networks for future career opportunities
- Promote organization and research group
- Get confidence at an international scientific event with an informal and relaxed atmosphere
- Solve problems related to research work
- Seek advice on publishing and unpublished research results
- Meet interesting people from all around the world
- Enjoy a worthwhile social program at the end of every day
- Go around Thessaloniki and Halkidiki, the best resort in Greece
What is the VISION of ISSON Schools?
…To be a gateway for innovative high-tech ideas coming from enthusiastic young researchers.
What will the ISSON program include and how many ECTS credits can you get?
A full-day program of ISSON lectures for the 3-10 July 2021 with parallel sessions of three of the Schools to run each day, usually School 2, School 3 while School 1 which covers generally N&N will be mostly in shared sessions. The fix-and-attend choice for the attendees is available in order to enhance the interdisciplinary role of ISSON. ISSON attendees can also participate in the conferences ISFOE21 – NN21 – I3D21.
Which NANOTEXNOLOGY event(s) can you attend by participating in ISSON?
It depends mainly on your research interests and/or curiosity.
NN21 – ISFOE21 – I3D21
All ISSON students (registered either for the Full or Student Option) can also attend at the event of their preference (ISFOE, NN or I3D) by selecting it as the main event during their registration.